Super Luxury Villa for Rent
Home - pool & view photos Contact Us More Photos Rates
Go here to top page with pool & view photos
Prestigious luxury Kalkan villa with sweeping panoramic views of the bay and mountains. Sleeps 8 in four en-suite bedrooms. Large pool immersed in luxuriant gardens. Located in an upmarket residential area of Kalkan where lots are much larger and neighbors fewer. Villa Incantata sits amidst 2000 sq meters of lush and lovely mature gardens planted with hundreds of trees, flowers and grass and is entirely surrounded by traditional stone walls topped with wrought iron. The villa offers you breathtaking sea views from three levels.
House is 360 square meters of covered area on 3 floors. In addition, you can enjoy four large terraces, including a rooftop terrace and a ground floor patio with a new table tennis table. There is also a garage for your car. The roof terrace enjoys stupendous views of Kalkan bay, the islands and the open sea beyond.
Advantages of not renting in town:
- Panoramic views of the bay
- Much cooler on the higher hillside where Villa Incantata is situated. Inside of house at least 10" cooler than in town.
Often a light and welcome breeze at night.
- No noise or loud music from bars and restaurants and no jet skis. Villa Incantata sits amidst a large garden with no close neighbors.
- Electricity generator and huge water reserves - never run out of either during cuts
- Beautiful lush gardens surround you
- Fresh bread delivered daily if you wish
- BBQ and water cooler
Summary of Villa Features
- 4 en-suite bedrooms: 2 double, 1 double or single, as needed, 1 with two single beds
- 4 bathrooms (jacuzzi tub in master bathroom) plus 1 guest WC, plus outdoor hot water shower;
- Master bath has separate wardrobe room; ground floor bathroom has an adjoining dressing room
- Office with ADSL wireless internet connection
- Living Room with digital satellite TV, region-free DVD player and stereo system
- Separate dining Room
- Large, fully equipped kitchen + storage pantry
- Laundry room
- Powerful electric generator, electrical regulator, water pressure pump
- Large reserve water tank (28 tons)
Terraces & patio:
- Patio with new ping pong table
- 2 dining terraces, one semi-covered with table and chairs for 8, gas barbecue; other large terrace with terrace furniture (couch, chairs, tables, 2 umbrellas)
- Third big terrace shared by office & master bedroom
- Roof terrace with table and chairs
AC in all rooms. Satellite TV, multizone DVD player, stereo system wired to play throughout house. 50 sq mt private pool with outdoor hot water shower. Large landscaped and terraced garden. Alarm system. Locking shutters on windows and doors.
Furnished with a blend of English and Middle Eastern antiques and contemporary furniture of high quality.
Financial Times article, Jan 28, 2011 - Villa Incantata was one of the villas featured in the Financial Times on Jan 28, 2011
Large en-suite double bedroom with satellite TV, AC, fully tiled bathroom with tub and shower plua a separate dressing room
Second large en-suite double bedroom with satellite TV, AC, bathroom with shower
Laundry room with washing machine, outdoor covered patio with table tennis, 50 sq mt pool. Garage.
Lounge with seating for 7, fireplace, satellite TV, multizone DVD player, stereo system, 2 ACs. Wood paneled ceiling.
Large, separate dining room with English antique dining table & vitrine and 2 single bed sized sofas. Very comfortable and suitable for children or teens.
Pantry / closet
Very large kitchen with breakfast bar opening into living room
The living room opens onto two terraces: one is a very large terrace adjacent to the kitchen. This terrace has stunning unobstructed views over the town and the sea. Furnished with comfortable couch and arm chairs and cocktail table. There is also a dining table for 8 and three large umbrellas making it ideal for dining outside. Sliding kitchen windows enable food to be passed from kitchen to this terrace without having to go inside.
The second dining terrace on this level is partially covered and also has an awning for full sun protection. It has a gas barbecue grill and another table for 8. This terrace is accessible from both the living room and the dining room.
The very large master bedroom has a double bed, mahogany hardwood floor, satellite TV with some English programs, AC, French doors opening onto a small balcony overlooking pool, and a second set of French doors opening onto a second covered terrace overlooking sea and mountains.
From the master bedroom, you walk through a private wardrobe / dressing room and into the first part of the bathroom. The bathroom is divided into 2 rooms, each separately lockable. The first room has a jacuzzi tub, separate tiled shower, twin sinks set in marble countertop with make-up vanity zone. The WC, bidet and small shaving sink are located in the adjacent room.
There is a second en-suite double bedroom on this floor enjoying sweeping, unobstructed sea and mountain views. This bedroom has French doors that open onto the shared terrace adjoining the master bedroom. This terrace has a swing for sleeping or lounging.
Rooftop terrace with terrace furniture, small frig and sink.
|Home||More Photos||Floor Plan|